GETTING YOUR OWN PRINTMany photographs we might have in our stock in the gallery. They are ready to be picked up locally or sent worldwide. If new photo print or canvas have to be prepared it will take us about 10 days to have it ready.
NEW YEAR IS COMING!!!!
Finally, we have got a new calendar for the next coming year!!
We have selected 13 photographs of Nerja and Frigiliana so you always can remember your favorite places on the Costa del Sol.
The End of the day
Nerja, Costa del Sol 2013
Power of the sun
Nerja, Costa del Sol 2013
Romantic sunset in Frigiliana
Waiting for the sunset
White town ower the blue sea
Frigiliana, Andalusia 2014
"Best shade ever"
Sea view II
Nerja, Costa del Sol, Andalusia, Spain 2015
Narrow street full of flowers
Frigiliana, Andalusia 2016
Costa del Sol 2007
House with sea view
Nerja 2009 - One of the last of romantic places on the Costa del sol.
Nerja, Axarquia 2009
The end of the day
Miro Slavin_Otra Vista 1550
Andalusia, Spain 2013
TIPS BEFORE DECIDING
- Although not a rule of a thumb, we do recommend selecting night and evening photographs for your bedroom, or other places where you spend late hours.
- Abstract photos and details can be mixed in great numbers. Keep in mind to preserve some balance of colors between photographs.
- Decorative photographs can be used to add some color and interest to any empty spaces such as kitchen or hallway.
- Landscapes and seascapes can be treated as a windows so big size is recommended for them.
- Before hanging, arrange all photos flat on the ground to judge the effect.
- Group pictures by color or subject. you can also change the color or the subject by introducing another photo in the middle that connects two different photos. For example, you could hang the sea-scape and the photo of a white village by introducing a photo of a house on the beach.
- Treat the wall as a unique composition. If you have two photos of a coast, it would be a better idea to put them face to face, instead of back to back. The viewer's eye will stay longer contemplating the views. The symmetry of a set gives an elegant and clean look to the wall.
- Consider both: vertical and horizontal symmetry.
- Fix a small piece of double-coated tape in the bottom of the frame, so it does not tilt!
- In a row: By placing an odd number of pictures in a horizontal line to each other give a sense of space. This works well in hallways or stairwells.
- You can also arrange multiple pictures in geometric shapes like a square, rectangular and even oval. Make sure that inside those shapes there is some vertical or horizontal alignment for the pictures.