From Professional Photographer Who Understand Your Business


AESA (Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea) is the Spanish agency for aviation rulemaking. Just as in most western world AESA makes it illegal to work with a drone or even publish drone movies or photos without specific training and license. Only when you have a pilot diploma than you almost can work. Unfortunately, the pilot is not enough. You need also to register as a drone operator as this is an operator who makes all the paper job, not a pilot. Fortunately, I am registered operator and a drone pilot so legaly I can on any project that doesn't need any further special permissions.

dron diploma Miroslaw Szwajcarzewski 2pequenio by .
dron diploma Miroslaw Szwajcarzewski12 by .
team (5) miro circulo by .

I work with Realestate agencies for more than 10 years. Experience together with my university diploma in Hotel Management from RIT allows me to understand the marketing value of my work. As a professional photographer for more than 20 years and owner of photo gallery in Andalusia, I can assure you that you will get the highest possible results, mixing the art of photography and reasoning of marketing.

Drone photography is another level of this art. The drone allows my camera to finally reach the viewing point in the space where my arms couldn't.

Bear in mind that I am not a drone pilot with the camera. I am a professional photographer with a drone pilot license.

3 steps process

  1. Contact me - I need the exact location of the place to be photographed. I need to check if it is legal to fly in this spot.
  2. Prepare the spot - the swimming pool should be clean, the shutters opened etc.
  3. Receive files- all files are sent via wetransfer or shared via google drive.
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.
Please check the captcha to verify you are not a robot.